*Disclaimer: this adorable graphic does not belong to me! I found it as a free download on Pinterest*
We all know that 2020 hasn’t been the easiest year! Especially for small businesses. This post came from a desire to highlight some great small businesses that are working hard to provide quality products/services that would make fun and unique gifts! Some of these small businesses are close to my heart and ones I love to shop, other’s are new that I just had to share!
I put out on my Instagram, Facebook, and in a couple creatives community groups on Facebook asking for your favorite small businesses to highlight and YOU ALL DELIVERED. I was overwhelmed by the response I received, which made my heart so happy that so many of you are already supporting my fellow small business owners! There is no way I could share all of the responses I received, but I wanted to highlight quite a few that I personally love!
Running a small business is not for the faint of heart, and during these crazy times I’m hoping we can show up, shop small, and support so many incredible people while also checking things off our Christmas lists!
If you’ve ever heard the saying, “When you support a small business, an actual person does a happy dance!” it is SO true! This is our passion AND our livelihood. Even if you buy just one small thing from a small business it could make the WORLD of a difference in their lives! YOU are helping put food on their table, shoes on their kids feet, and their business to thrive!
Trust me, I love me some Amazon and Target always has the cutest gifts. But this Christmas, consider shopping small.
Plus, it makes your gifts look that much more thoughtful. You’re welcome!
Local to NWA in Fayetteville – Basically any gift you could ever need can be found at Freckeled Hen! It’s not only the cutest store owned by the cutest couple, but they have SO many fun gift options! Pick up something for yourself too 😉
Local to NWA in Bentonville – Beautiful clothing pieces and adorable gifts!
Local to NWA in Springdale – Very affordable high quality boutique for women of all shapes and sizes! Plus adorable accessories and owned by my very own sister in law!
Unique jewelry pieces I just love!
Local to NWA in Fayetteville – So many great gifts for him or that Arkansas loving person.
Handmade (and customizable) jewelry, cute mugs, and curated gift boxes. They even have a “build your own holiday gift box” that is adorable and FULL of options to customize the perfect gift for your person!
I’m a sucker for a business with a purpose so you know I was sucked into these amazing products and wanting all the things for myself!!
I came across this shop from a fellow creative and basically fell in love with everything they have!! Personalized things, cute sayings, GREAT gifts!
I actually found this site when pursuing through Tiny Bits of Happiness’ small business gifts blog post that Meredith just shared and loved so many things! Y’all know I love me a good coffee mug and Rachel Allene delivers!! There are many cute mugs with fun sayings among so many other great gifts!
Some other favorite small businesses I love that could be fun!
Buy a gift card for a date night out:
- Wellingtons – my brother’s very own restaurant
- Parkside Public – one of our favorites!
- Onyx Coffee Lab – if you know us, you know we love Onyx
- Skylight Cinema – such a fun atmosphere to see a movie
- The Holler – a cool environment to eat, hang out, and play shuffle board
- Crystal Bridges North Forest Lights – grab a warm drink and take a stroll
Give a unique gift:
- Reserve a photography session with a gift certificate from yours truly 🙂
- Get some custom made sugar cookies made by Carriage Inn Cookies
- Buy a cute home plant from All Things Kindred
- Get artsy with Amelia Mabry Art
- Jazz up an outfit with a cute pair of earrings from Shop Katie Co.
- Put together a movie night bucket complete with Hill City Popcorn
- Custom engraved wooden gifts by The Wood Reserve
- Something for the pup with The Dapper Dingo
- A facial (e)gift certificate from Skincare by Karmin
- UV Protection apparel for your sunshine loving fam by Shedo Lane
- Gorgeous watercolor gifts created by Cami Monet
- Fun gifts for the hostess with the mostess at Adelina Social Goods
- Shop local to NWA and support local artisans at Ozark Collaborative
- A DIY kit for embroidery, dye, knitting, watercolor, & more from Hillfolk
Fun things for kids
- Personalized name blankets for babies and kids by The Little Arrows
- Any toy you could image at Dilly Dally’s Toy Store
- So many super cute and fun gift ideas from WeeBeeBox
- At home cupcake baking kit for ages 3+ by The Cookie Cups
- Wooden personalized educational toys at Gladfolk
Happy shopping, and merry Christmas!!